How to link WebsiteTravel and Cloudbeds
How to connect WebsiteTravel to myfrontdesk (channel manager by Cloudbeds)
Access your myfrontdesk account:
- Click on Manage
- Access Channels tab
- Search by WebsiteTravel and click on the 'Not Setup' button
- Enter your email and click "Enable"
An activation message will be sent to WebsiteTravel directly!
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while WebsiteTravel processes this request.
WebsiteTravel Support will verify your account and contact you if you need to take any action before establishing the connection (e.g. agreeing to terms of connection, etc.).
Once your account is verified and confirmed
- WebsiteTravel team creates API Credentials and verifies that a product is ready to map
- WebsiteTravel team will send API Credentials (Client ID & Secret) to myfrontdesk support team
- Wait for myfrontdeesk support team to confirm the connection and set the channel as ready for mapping
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you when WebsiteTravel is ready for mapping!
Step 2. Load your product in WebsiteTravel Global Marketplace:
- Click HERE to see how to load an accommodation product
- Once your product has been approved and has gone live overnight, continue through to step 3.
- Access your myfrontdesk account and access Channels page
- Click on the 'Ready for Mapping' button
3. Click Next to proceed
4. Select the WebsiteTravel rooms from the dropdown that correspond to myfrontdesk rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
6. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel